Stainless steel stair handrail quality common problem:
1. The surface brightness of the pipe is not enough, the color is dark, and the surface of the titanium-plated pipe has a large color difference.
2. The overall rigidity of the railing handrail is not enough, and the handrail slamming the handrail has a trembling feeling.
3. The column is not vertical, the arrangement is not on the same line, and the shaking is not strong.
4. The corner of the handrail is not smooth.
5. There are gaps in the pipe joints.
6. The arc-shaped handrail arc is not smooth, and there are ribs.
7. The pipe wall at the weld is ground and the polishing degree is not enough.
8. The surface has scratches and pits.
9. Glass fixing problem of stainless steel glass railings.