Performance and characteristics of polypropylene pipe:
1. The PP pipe is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-scaling, and conforms to the QB1929-93 water supply standard and the HG20539-92 standard.
2. The PP pipe is resistant to high temperature, and the water temperature of the pipe can reach 90-100℃.
3. The PP pipe adopts hot-melt connection technology, and the pipe and pipe fittings are melted into one body. There is no detachable ferrule or compression joint, which is safe, reliable, and never leaks.
4. PP pipe is light in weight, and its specific gravity is only one-eighth of steel pipe. It is easy to install, transport and connect, saving labor cost.
5. The PP pipe is corrosion resistant, which can effectively prevent the corrosion of ions in water or chemical substances on the inside and outside of the pipe.