Classification of pipe and fitting, divided by purpose
1. The pipe fittings used to connect the pipes are: flanges, unions, pipe clamps, clamps, ferrules, hose clamps, etc.
2. Fittings that change the direction of the pipe: elbows, elbows
3. Fittings that change the diameter of the pipe: reducing diameter (reducing pipe), reducing elbow, branch pipe stand, reinforcing pipe
4. Increase the pipe fittings of the pipeline branch: three-way, four-way
5. Pipe fittings used for pipeline sealing: gaskets, raw material belts, hemp, flange blind plates, pipe plugs, blind plates, heads, welding plugs